Monday, December 5, 2016

Queensryche 12/4/2016

I went to the Queensryche, Armored Saint, Midnight Eternal & Metalwulf (Local Band) concert last night at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, PA.  Gates opened at 6 PM and show ended at a little before 11:30 PM. So it was a long night standing but I was in the second row so it was well worth it. I'm going to do three different posts for this concert of items I got and autographs I received after the show. So get the autographs made it even a later night sticking around about an hour or so after the show.

For the 1st post I'm going with the headliner Queensryche, they put on a great show and sounded fantastic it was the 1st time seeing them with Todd La Torre on vocals and I was happy with the performance your never sure when a band has a different lead singer but he did a great job. As for autographs and stuff I was able to get one of Scott Rockenfield's drumsticks


and was able to get autographs from.
1) Michael Wilton - 2 CD's & 3 8x10's.
2) Todd La Torre - 3 8x10's.
3) Parker Lundgren - 2 8x10's.



The following are pictures from Last nights show.

Queensryche Bassist Eddie Jackson

Queensryche Guitarist Michael Wilton

Queensryche Guitarist Parker Lundgren

Queensryche Drummer Scott Rockenfield

Queensryche Vocalist Todd La Torre

No comments:

Post a Comment