Monday, November 8, 2021

Vikings @ Ravens

Yesterday Everett & I went to the Ravens overtime 34-31 win we went down at 11 am for when the gates opened and was able to get along the rail where players enter the field.  Was able to get 4 players to sign pregame James Proche, Eric Tomlinson, Alejandro Villanueva & Kristian Welch.  Welch was a need as I didn't have his autograph at all.  Eric Tomlinson is to replace a card that I purchased.  Villanueva I had on an 8x10 from a prior season when he was with the Steelers I got him on a card so fits better in my PC book.  The day was great overall great weather a nail biter game & Salute to Service week.  see below for pictures of items signed Lamar pregame entrance and the military holding flag for the national anthem! Plus Hall of Famer Lenny Moore sits in the section next to me and was able to have him sign 3 PSU cards.  A total of 5 people signed 9 items,  a far cry from what was normal pre pandemic but still better then nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment