Saturday, July 12, 2014

Long Island Vs. Lancaster 7/12/14

Mike and I went to the game to night I did the Lancaster side and Mike did the Long Island Side since I did Long Island last night.. When we got in there was no one from Lancaster out but the Ducks had there pitchers out with pitching coach Steve Foucault.  So we went to the pen area to see if anyone would sign before going back in and the ones we asked did,  then I went to get Lancaster. Here is who I got tonight.  Not bad 15 players 42 total graphs.
Ducks:
1) Steve Foucault - 9 Cards.
2) Jeremy Accardo - a Card.
3) Bob Zimmermann - a Card.
Barnstormers:
4) Mark Rogers - 4 Cards.
5) Cory Wade - a Card.
6) Chris Schwinden - 4 Cards.
7) Brandon Mann - 2 Cards.
8) Gabriel Jacobo - 4 Cards.
9) Dan Osterbrock - 3 Cards.
10) Lance Zawadzki - 2 Cards.
11) Brett Carroll - 3 Cards.
12) Ben Francisco - 2 Cards.
13) Joe Gardner - 2 Cards.
14) Evan Englebrook - a Card.
15) Shunsuke Watanabe - 3 Programs.


No comments:

Post a Comment