Friday, February 8, 2013

York Sports Night 2013

Sports Night Cards done
PSU SI Cover, Olga Korbut & Mark Mason
Olga Korbut Starting Lineup, Fergie Jenkins HOF Postcard
Paul Blair 8x10's
Olga Korbut 8x10's
Fergie Jenkins & John Halama 8x10's
Lydell Mitchell & Mike Curtis 8x10's
Eric Latiomre & Chaz Powell 8x10's
Last night was the annual York Sports night event was a great time but personally I don't think it had the line-up quality that it has had in past years.  A few of the celebs have been around the area before (Blair, Curtis) or at Sports night before Jenkins.  Here is a list of autographs:
Penn State Players:
1) Mike Farrell - S.I. Cover.
2) Shane McGregor - S.I. Cover.
3) Mark Arcidiacono - S. I. Cover.
4) James Terry - S.I. Cover.
5) Matt Stankiewitch - S.I. Cover.
6) Brian Irvin - S.I. Cover.
7) Eric Latimore - S.I. Cover, 2 8x10's & a Card.
8) Pete Massaro - S.I. Cover.
9) Chima Okoli - S.I. Cover & a Card.
10) Jacob Fagnano - S.I. Cover.
11) Jack Haffner - S. I. Cover.
12) Chaz Powell - S.I. Cover, 2 8x10's & a Card.
13) Lydell Mitchell - S. I. Cover, 4 8x10's & 7 Cards.
14) Derek Day - S.I. Cover.
15) Evan Lewis - S.I. Cover.
 Baseball Players:
16) John Halama - 3 Cards & 2 8x10's.
17) Mark Mason - 8x10.
18) Jay Johnstone - 3 Cards.
19) Fergie Jenkins - 7 Cards, Postcard & 4 8x10's.
20) Paul Blair - 4 8x10's.
Football & others:
21) Mike Curtis - 3 Cards & 2 8x10's.
22) Olga Korbut - 5 8x10's, a Card, Starting Lineup & 2 Magazines.

1 comment:

  1. In modernity, most RMA requests are completed through the Internet, so having the ability to process RMAs has become reviews a crucial aspect of the tech world. Upon receiving the initial request, the representative, aided by the help of reverse logistics technology.
    become reviews

    ReplyDelete