Sunday, August 2, 2026

Guns N Roses & Public Enemy

Last night, Everett and I went to Hersheypark Stadium for the GnR Concert with Public Enemy as the opening act Public Enemy played about 50 minutes while GnR hit the stage at 7:45 and played until 11PM they played a total of 32 songs! See below for a link to the setlists and to my YouTube for some videos along with a couple pictures. 

Setlist Links:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/public-enemy/2026/hersheypark-stadium-hershey-pa-7b4c4e54.html

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2026/hersheypark-stadium-hershey-pa-334c9401.html

My YouTube for some videos:

https://www.youtube.com/@dionsoskin7789

Pictures:

Slash

Axl

Duff McKagan

Flavor Flav


Chuck D

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a solid show. I loved Public Enemy back in high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it! Axl's voice isn't what it was and seemed to also volume wise be up and down but Slash was great as always. so for the price we got in for was great. Live Nation $30 all-in.

      Delete