Sunday, August 30, 2026

Commanders @ Ravens

Last Friday night I went to the final Ravens Preseason game verse the Washington Commanders.  I went down early for pregame and stayed late after the game for post game autographs.  Basically the Ravens have shut down any and all autographing before and after the games out side the stadium which I had been doing since 1996.  I was able to get 18 players and 25 total autographs inside during warm ups before the game started,  The following is who and what I got signed and some pictures of my signed stuff and a couple from the game plus a horrible selfie with John Riggins as he wouldn't sign and was walking for picture.
  1. Vega Ioane - 8x10 & 3x5.
  2. LaJohntay Wester - 8x10.
  3. Rod Woodson - 4 Cards.
  4. John Jenkins - 3 Cards.
  5. Malaki Starks - a Card.
  6. Trey Hendrickson - 2 Cards.
  7. Justice Hill - a Card.
  8. Pernell McPhee - a Card.
  9. K'Von Wallace - 3x5.
  10. Jameel McClain - 3x5.
  11. Marcus Brady - 3x5.
  12. Lucas Scott - 3x5.
  13. Jaylinn Hawkins - 3x5.
  14. Keyon Martin - 3x5.
  15. Chandler Rivers - 3x5.
  16. Dontae McMillan - 3x5.
  17. Elijah Sarratt - 3x5.
  18. Ethan Burke - 3x5.





No comments:

Post a Comment