Saturday, August 5, 2023

Springettsbury Saturday in the park

I went to the event today because The Baseball Warehouse was participating and where to have 4 former Major Leaguers on hand from Noon-5 PM.  The 4 players were Mike Bordick, Troy Stokes Jr., Jay Witasick & Derrick May.  The times each was to appear was staggered between 12:30 - 5:00 I was able to get all 4 and was done by a little after 3 PM after I got Derrick May.  The following is what I got signed and some pictures.

  1. Troy Stokes Jr. - Ticket Stub from Last nights York Revolution game he hit his 100th career HR.
  2. Mike Bordick - an 8x10 & 5 Cards.
  3. Jay Witasick - a 3x5 & 2 cards.
  4. Derrick May - 27 Cards.....(he was last to appear and there was no body I asked he said sure to signing 3 pages basically all I had of him and all different).
Mike Bordick

Troy Stokes Jr.

Jay Witasick

Derrick May


No comments:

Post a Comment