Saturday, November 19, 2022

Washington Capitals

Jim & I went made the trip to Prince Frederick, MD to the Chrysler Jeep Dealership for the annual Toys for Tots Drive.  This year the deal was $20 or $20 in Toys you got a wristband for the autograph signers which were Nicklas Backstrom, Karl Alzner, Bobby Carpenter, Craig Laughlin & John Walton.  The following is what I got signed I only had cards but they had 8x10's for sale so I purchased the nice Backstron litho and then they also each had Capitals Alumni/Player Postcards when you got to the table a nice bonus as this is usually a 1 per event.  After the event Carpenter and Alzner signed some extra cards. Total of 19 autographs from the 5 guest so wasn't a bad day would have been great if it was closer to home trip was 2 hours each way so..... but was a win win kids get toys I got some autographs......


Karl Alzner

Bobby Carpenter

Nicklas Backstrom

Craig Laughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment