Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Ravens 11/20/22

Dave & I went down to do pregame autographs before the Ravens - Panthers game, I had sold my tickets and decided not to buy back in so just did before the game.  I was able to get a total of 16 autographs from 10 players.  It wasn't great, but I did get some new players that I had never got in person before (Ben Cleveland, Tylan Wallace, Geno Stone & Justin Houston).  Below are pictures of all I was able to get signed. 
  1. Ben Cleveland - 3x5.
  2. Geno Stone -3x5.
  3. Charlie Kolar - 3x5.
  4. Broderick Washington - 3x5.
  5. Anthony Weaver - 3x5.
  6. Chris Horton - 2 Cards.
  7. Tylan Wallace - 3 cards of was a Sweater Card.
  8. Justin Houston - a Card (Personalized).
  9. Kyle Hamilton - 2 Cards.
  10. Tee Martin - 3 Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment