Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Rod Stewart & Cheap Trick

Three of us went to the Rod Stewart & Cheap Trick concert at Hershey Park Stadium show on Saturday night.  It was a good time Cheap Trick went on at about 7:30 and played about an hour I only like 4 or 5 songs of there's and they played 4 of them, so that was good.  Rod went on at about 8:45 and played a nice set to about 11 PM a couple of the covers of Blondie & Donna Summer Rod wasn't on stage and Vocals were handled by his back-up singers. below are links to the set-lists and a couple pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Cheap Trick was my very first concert back when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mat, Nice yeah I was never a huge Cheap Trick fan but as the opening act they are much better then a lot of shows I've gone too. I've seen them twice and where opening act both times that's enough for me lol

      Delete