Friday, April 29, 2022

Ravens Draft Night

Last night the Ravens hosted the annual Draft Party that goes along with the NFL Draft which was held in Las Vegas.  The event sold out at $45 which included a picture with 1 of the 10 players that was scheduled to appear, With that said there was no organized or scheduled autograph sessions.  So I decided not to pay to go in and just tried to get the players as they arrived or left the event,  which wound up to work out as I was able to get 8 of the 10 to sign.  The 2 I didn't get was Chris McAlister who showed up late & said after then we never saw him leave & the newly signed Marcus Williams he said no on the way in and took 1 picture and was a no I have to get my ride when he left.  Who I did get and what is listed below:  So total was 8 Players & 28 Autographs.
  1. Rashod Bateman - 6 Cards & a 3x5.
  2. Vonta Leach - 3 8x10's.
  3. Todd Heap - 3 Cards.
  4. Duane Starks - 3 Cards.
  5. Mark Clayton - 3 Cards.
  6. Malik Harrison - 2 Cards.
  7. Odafe Oweh - 4 Cards.
  8. Justin Madubuike - 2 3x5 & a Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment