Saturday, March 4, 2023

Local Card Show

I went to Lancaster today for the periodic show it's evert few months.  Today Really wasn't looking for anything special except the usual Football HOF autographs that I need, But that is usually not what people have seems to be all newer cards and graded stuff.  So I went bargain bin hunting and found a .05 box, Dime boxes and some other $1 box.  Actual found 2 autos in the .05 box and a couple for .75 so not bad. below are the details of the autographs and pictures of everything I came home with a lot of PC Ravens & Marino's a couple Rick Dempsey 8x10's and a Magazine to get signed next time he is local along with just some players and cards I thought were interesting and didn't have.

  1. Ricky Davis - 2021-22 Panini Hoops # GS-RDV.
  2. Nicolo Melli - 2019-20 Panini Donruss Optic # SS-NML.
  3. Andrae Patterson - 1998-99 Sage # A38 #'d 460/999.
  4. Chris Anstey - 1997 Scoreboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment