Tuesday, August 31, 2021

2021 Topps Luminaries

On August 18, 2021 I received a DM on Twitter from @Topps that I had won a box of 2021 Luminaries which was very exciting since this is a product that is priced out of my budget for box buying as they are in the $350-400.  Keep in mind that these boxes contain a grand total of 1 Card either an autograph or an autographed relic.  I watched some YouTube breaks of this product and there was some really great stuff pulled and then there was some like Mark Teixeira so was hoping for a big pull with this one. Package came FedEx with the crunched corner was a little worried but box inside was fine! See below for the pull that I got from this premium product.  I'm very happy with this pull was hoping for maybe a Mike Trout but still a nice HOFer!


2021 Topps Luminaries Box

Ken Griffey Jr. Front of Card

Back of Card

#'d 2/5

4 comments:

  1. I mean, that's pretty darn nice! (I don't think I'll ever buy a box of this stuff for myself based on the price but you can't argue with what you got out of it)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no argument. I was hoping for a Trout but all I was thinking as I opened was don't be Mark Teixeira don't be Mark Teixeira, as I had watched some YouTube breaks and saw a few too many lol

      Delete
  2. Griffen ain't bad at all, congrats on the big auto!

    ReplyDelete