Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thoughts on an available Autograph of the day deal.

I'm thinking about posting one signed card it will be either an in-person I got signed or a certified card that I have available.  Each day the card posted will be available for sale or trade if traded I would be looking for PC cards I need for example Tom Seaver, Dan Marino, Carter Hart & Anyone with "Dion" in there name.  I would also except trades for any other certified autograph card that I don't already have in my collection.  Please comment if you'd be interested in this idea and leave a team, teams or players your looking for I can see what I have to get this idea started.  With the pandemic still in full swing i'm trying to stimulate more collecting ideas and ways to build the collection up.  Thinking as for shipping would be all PWE, unless a deal is completed for a number of cards or a larger value.  

No comments:

Post a Comment