Friday, May 10, 2019

High Point Rockers

I went to York for some pre-game autographing to get some of the Rockers I missed when I saw them in Lancaster.  Did pretty well still missing a few guys didn't get Paul Clemens he was the starting pitcher tonight, Stephen Cardullo I saw him sign a couple of baseballs for a girl and her dad but didn't get him, Ashur Tolliver and John Richy the game was delayed about 30 minutes due to earlier day rain and just missed them as all the pitchers walked to dugout after the national anthem.  The following is who and what I did get a total of 6 Players & 23 autographs.
1) Frank Viola - 9 Cards & an 8x10.
2) Richie Shaffer - 3 Cards & an 8x10.
3) Hector Gomez - 3x5.
4) Brett Austin - 3 Cards.
5) Tyler Ladendorf - 2 Cards.
6) Dante Bichette Jr. - 3 Cards.



1 comment:

  1. Viola was a great pitcher for a while when I was younger. Gonna be fun to see Dante's kid in the league too! That's a nice haul you got.

    ReplyDelete