Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Altoona @ Harrisburg

I went for pre-game autographs in Harrisburg tonight, I was one of maybe 5 graphers.  I was able to get almost everyone I had items for the only 2 I didn't get were Michael Tejera and Austin Colley who was the starting pitcher for Altoona. I got a total of 13 Players and 27 total autographs.
Harrisburg:
1) Matt Lecroy - 2 8x10's.
2) Roman Mendez - a Card & 8x10.
3) Logan Darnell - a Card & 8x10.
4) Adam Bret Walker - a Card.
5) Zach Collier - a Card.
6) Raudy Read - a Card.
7) Carter Kieboom - a Card.
8) Dan Gamache - a Card.
Altoona:
9) Arden Pabst - 2 Cards.
10) Ke'Bryan Hayes - 2 Cards.
11) Bryan Hickerson - 9 Cards.
12) Will Craig - 2 Cards.
13) Bryan Reynolds - a Card.

Harrisburg Senators Life-Size Bobbleheads



No comments:

Post a Comment