Saturday, March 25, 2017

Ephrata, PA Card Show

This morning I made the 40 minute drive to the annual show at the Rec Center in Ephrata.  They had Jim Palmer as the guest autograph signer but for the $35 fee I decided not to get one as I have a few of Mr. Palmer in my collection already.  I did purchase 2 autographed cards along with about 120 unsigned cards from dime boxes of which 30 or so are for autographs for the upcoming Atlantic League season.  Also, meet up with Ty - friend from Pittsburgh and was able to swing a trade, I had 2 Oakland Raider HOFers he wanted Jim Otto & Willie Brown in which I received 6 total signed 8x10's 4 Steelers & 2 Baseball all autographs are pictured below.

1) Purchase 2015 Topps Valor Maxx Williams # SHA-MW #'d 19/25 cost $2.00.

2) Eric Kendricks 2015 Topps Platinum #AR-EK cost $1.00.

Mark Melancon & Chuck Tanner Autographed 8x10's

David DeCastro & James Harrison

Maurkice Pouncey & Lamarr Woodley

No comments:

Post a Comment