Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Southern Maryland Blue Crabs @ York

I went to the York game tonight to do pregame autographing of the visiting Southern Maryland Blue Crabs. I didn't have anything for him, but Brian Burres former Baltimore Oriole pitcher came up to me and asked if I had cards for him to sign? I told him I didn't and he said he was disappointed, I then explained that he had already signed all I had earlier in the year, he was cool with that! first time someone came up to me and asked if I had stuff to be signed of them. No Steve Lombardozzi tonight, I asked Cody Eppley if he traveled with the team and he said that he was sick and he wasn't in the line-up.
The following is who I got signatures from. total of 20 autographs and 9 players.
1) Tim Sexton - Ticket Stub.
2) Gustavo Molina - 4 Cards.
3) Bill Bliss - 5 Cards.
4) Gary Brown - 2 Cards.
5) Cody Eppley - a Card.
6) Daryl Thompson - 3 Cards.
7) Scott Maine - a Card.
8) Jamar Walton - a Card.
9) D'Arby Myers - 2 Cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment