Saturday, December 5, 2015

Joe Morgan

I made my annual trip to the VF Outlet for there tent sale. This years guest signer was Baseball Hall of Famer Joe Morgan you get the picture that the outlet provides which is usually a nice photofile 8x10 this year it was what looked like a collage (See Below) that they put together.  Joe was in a Philadelphia Phillies uniform would have preferred a Cincinnati Reds uni but whatever.  Joe was very nice, taking pictures talking with everyone and signing but no inscriptions, I asked for "HOF" and Joe said no and someone else I knew their asked for "83 World Champs" and also got a no. The crowd was not what I thought it would be for one of the greats of the game and I was able to get through the line a couple of times and was able to get a personalized photo for a buddy who was unable to make it. As for the tent sale I won a $25 gift card and with it, I purchased a Black Philadelphia Flyers Hoodie and  Cliff Lee Phillies jersey in addition to the regular clothes I purchased prior to winning the card, with any purchase of more then $25 they gave you a DeMarco Murray unsigned 8x10.  A side note to the free 8x10. I think there is a curse with who they giveaway the last 2 guys were sent packing from the Eagles before the next season LeSean McCoy 2 years ago and then Nick Foles last year so look for Murray to be somewhere else next year!?! lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment