Friday, October 9, 2015

Looking for Trades! Your unwanted or junk for something you need?!?

I'm currently looking for trades, any number of cards available will be considered.  Looking to trade for any sport or non-sport company certified card(s), of any team either on-card or stickers, junk or better if I don't have it I most likely would trade for it.  Let me know what you have either leave a comment here with contact informtion or send me an email at soskinfamily@yahoo.com.  All Trades will also be written up on this blog!  Anyone interested I will provide my spreadsheet of cards, 8x10 pictures, signed 3x5's & Postcards, all that I have will be available for trade nothing held back, I'm sure there is something of interest for everyone.
Let's make a deal!
Thanks, Dion    

No comments:

Post a Comment