Saturday, May 30, 2015

BlueFish and Rowdy Roddy Piper @ Lancaster

I went to the game last night in Lancaster, PA which had a promotion? an appearance by 2005 WWE Hall of Famer Rowdy Roddy Piper problem was that it wasn't really a promotion autographs and pictures were $15 each or $25 for both. So wasn't really into paying for him but a buddy of mine was and didn't have anything for him so I gave him the 2 Topps cards I had hoping he would be able to get them both and keep one and give me one back well he was able to get 2 but it was one card that he kept and the other was the 8x10 that they gave away that he didn't want so I got it so not to bad.  as for the Bluefish as he was in line I autographed them pregame.  Here is what/who I got (10 people 32 Autographs).
1) Rowdy Roddy Piper - 8x10.
BlueFish:
2) Sean Burroughs - 2 Cards & 8x10.
3) Jesus Colome - 8x10 (had 2 but he told me 1 wasn't him but was his brother Alex (Plays for Rays see                                    tomorrows post)).
4) D.J. Mitchell - 2 8x10's.
5) Luis Perdomo - 2 8x10's.
6) Nate Baker - 6 Cards.
7) Wellington Dotel - 4 Cards.
8) Shairon Martis - 6 Cards.
9) Jobduan Morales - 2 Cards.
10) Luis Rodriguez - 5 Cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment