Friday, September 27, 2013

84 Lumber Open House

Bryan Trottier @ 84 Lumber
David Hanson as Jack Hanson # 16 @ 84 Lumber
Steve Carlson as Steve Hanson # 17 @ 84 Lumber
Jeff Carlson as Jeff Hanson # 18 @ 84 Lumber
I went to the York, PA 84 Lumber Open House today, it was a small crowd when I got there at 2pm and it went to 6pm.  The Celebrity list was Bryan Trottier & from the movie SlapShot the Hanson Brothers and Goalie Denis Lemieux. Bryan Trottier for a Hall of Fame athlete could not have been nicer, he signed everything took pictures had a couple nice stanley cup stories.  Here is what I got signed:
1) Bryan Trottier - 17 Cards, 8x10 & Flyer.
2) Dave Hanson (Jack Hanson) - 3x5, Flyer, 8x10 & S.I. Cover.
3) Steve Carlson (Steve Hanson) - 3x5, Flyer, 8x10 & S.I. Cover.
4) Jeff Carlson (Jeff Hanson) - 3x5, Flyer, 8x10 & S.I. Cover.
5) Yvon Barrette (Denis Lemeiux) - 3x5, Flyer, 8x10 (Inscribed "Trade me right f@#&ing now" & 4x6.

No comments:

Post a Comment