Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mike Scioscia 8th Annual Charity Golf Tournament




I went out to Moorpark, California for the tournament on November 14th had a great time golfing for 3 days in good weather compared to the east coast. I was able to get a few autograph at the tourney and missed the 2 bigger names (Fernando Valenzuela & Bobby Grich) that I wanted they both left before dinner was over, oh well maybe next year. Here is who I did get.
1) Jose Mota - Program.
2) Mark Gubicza - Program & 3x5.
3) Cody Buckel - Program.
4) Ryan Wetnight - Program & 3x5.
5) Ron Roenicke - Program & 6 Cards.
6) Ed Farmer - Program, golf ball & 3x5.
7) Mike Cook - Program & 3x5.
8) Jim Anderson - 5 Cards.
9) Mickey Hatcher - 6 Cards.

10) Peter Bourjos- 8x10 (Auction Item)

2 comments:

  1. Did you actually participate in the golfing?>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm related to Mike Scioscia and have gone out to play in the tourney 2 of the last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete