Wednesday, May 25, 2011

L.I. Ducks @ York 5/22/2011


A friend had an extra ticket so I went to the game and filled in a couple of Ducks players I didn't get the day before, Also Sundays are team autograph days in york prior to the game so I got almost the whole team mostly on a program since I only had cards of 2 players. Here is who I got:

Ducks:

1) Duaner Sanchez - 2 Cards.

2) Jay Loviglio - 2 Cards.

York:

3) Matt DeSalvo - 2 Cards.

4) Val Majewski - A Card & Program.

5) Michael Nix - Program.

6) Tanner Townsend - Program.

7) Juan Martinez - Program.

8) Mark Ori - Program.

9) Sean Stidfole - Program.

10) Scott Grimes - Program.

11) Scott Rice - Program.

12) Ronnie Morales - Program.

13) Octavio Martinez - Program.

14) James Shanks - Program.

15) Jason Richardson - Program.

16) Andy Etchebarren - Program.

17) Reymond Cruz - Program.

18) Vince Harrison - Program.

19) Liu Rodriguez - Program.

20) Corey Thurman - Program.

21) R.J. Rodriguez - Program.

22) Jeremy Lewis - Program.

23) Chris Cody - Program.

24) Chris Walker - Program.

25) Mark DeMark - Program.

26) Enohel Polanco - Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment