Wednesday, May 9, 2012

P.O.D. 5/8/2012



















I went to the Chameleon club in Lancaster PA for the concert last night. Got there a little late doors opened @ 5:30 got there 6:30ish Love and Death were already on stage which is Brian "Head" Welch's new band formerly of Korn they were done @ 7.  Next was Red they played about 50 minutes as did the headliners P.O.D., the show as packed as full as I've seen the place. The show was over @ 10PM due to a noise restiction law in Lancaster on weeknights???? So I hung out for a while behind the venue which is where the buses park P.O.D. came out signed stuff took pictures and talked for a while the guys were great very nice. During the show I got a pick from Marcos and after the show I asked Sonny for his hat (The Whoso3v3rs) and signed it and gave it to me, was soaked with sweat but hey it's concert used and autographed and it's dry now! lol. Here is what I got signed.
P.O.D.:
1) Sonny Sandoval - 2 8x10's, Ticket Stub & his Hat from the show.
2) Wuv Bernardo - 2 8x10's & Ticket Stub.
3) Marcos Curiel - 2 8x10's & Ticket Stub.
4) Traa Daniels - 2 8x10's & Ticket Stub.
5) ????????(Keyboards & added Percussion) - Ticket Stub.

No comments:

Post a Comment