Friday, June 28, 2024

Kingfish

Jim & I went to XL Live in Harrisburg PA on Wednesday,  June 26th for the Christone "Kingfish" Ingram concert with opening act Mathias Lattin.  It was a great show by 2 young blues guys as Kingfish is 25 and Lattin is 21.  I got autographs from Chris Black Drummer for Kingfish and Paul Rogers Bassist for Kingfish I had 2 8x10's for Kingfish as we had heard he usually came out to the Merch table after shows but were told not tonight.  I was talking with Chris Black and asked would see if Kingfish would sign he took them back to the room and got them signed for me very cool & nice of him! see pictures from show and autographs and links to the set-list below.

Kingfish Set-List link:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/christone-kingfish-ingram/2024/xl-live-harrisburg-pa-43ab978b.html

Mathias Lattin


Paul Rogers 

Chris Black

Kingfish

Kingfish in crowd up in the balcany

No comments:

Post a Comment