Friday, June 12, 2015

Patriots at Barnstormers

I went to the game tonight for some pregame autographing I got everyone I wanted on Somerset tonight and a couple of bonuses Luke Hughes and The Bachelorette winner and former minor leaguer Josh Murray (He is also NFL QB Aaron Murray's brother) He was very nice signing and taking pictures.  Somerset built a 5-0 lead early that was when we left.  I good autographing night of 11 people and 46 total graphs. Here is who and what I got tonight:
Barnstormers:
1) Luke Hughes - 3 Cards.
Patriots:
2) Robert Andino - 2 Postcards & 8 Cards.
3) Thomas Neal - 3 Cards.
4) David Vidal - a Card.
5) Scott Cousins - 6 Cards.
6) Mat Gamel - 9 Cards.
7) Shane Spencer - a Card & 2 8x10's.
8) Gregory Hopkins - 2 Cards.
9) Andrew Carnignan - 3 Cards.
10) Buddy Boshers - 3 Cards.
Other:
11) Josh Murray - 2 8x10's & 5x7.






No comments:

Post a Comment