Saturday, June 27, 2015

Darryl Strawberry in York, PA.

I went to the York Revolution Promotion tonight which was a faith and family night with the speaker being Darryl Strawberry.  The game was rained out as soon as they opened the gates at 5:30, to be made up as a double header with Bridgeport tomorrow at 5pm may go to that for autographs of both teams.  Darryl started off with a 20 minute or so speech on faith and family and then at 6:15 started signing autographs til about 7:30 was able to go through the line twice first time got a MLB ball signed and inscribed 83 NL ROY, The second time was at the end of the line and rules had loosened up a bit people handing him 3 cards so I gave him the 3 Magazines I had signed them all but with the abbreviated auto.  The line was not cut off so was going to get a friend one when a team worker said if you were already thru the line he wasn't letting us in again I said I was getting it for someone else and he said give to him and he would get it for me, that was fine with me.  Here are the items I got 4 for me and the game program for Andy. Notice difference in signature on Ball vs. Magazines.

Darryl Strawberry Autographed Ball

Darryl Strawberry Autographed S.I. Covers

Darryl Strawberry Autographed Magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment