Saturday, April 23, 2011

Camden @ Lancaster





I went to Lancaster today for some autographs prior to an Atlantic League exhibition game between Camden and Lancaster was scheduled for 1pm but due to the weather the game was pushed back to 2 pm gates still opened at noon so I had an hour of watching the grounds crew work the field and some side throwing by Les Walrond and John Koronka with Marty Janzen instructing them. I didn't stay for the game but did well with get most of the guys I was looking for here is who I got:

Camden:

1) Mike Lamb - 16 Cards.

2) Toby Hall - 4 Cards.

3) Jake Dittler - 1 Card.

4) Von Hayes - 1 Card.

5) Jay Marshall - 4 Cards.

Lancaster:

6) T.J. Beam - 4 Cards.

7) John Koronka - 3 Cards.

8) Les Walrond - 3x5 Card.

9) Jerome Williams - 3 Cards.

10) Tommy Everidge - 3 Cards.

11) Fernando Seguignol - 1 Card.

12) Terry Tiffee - 2 Cards.

13) Marty Janzen - 3x5 Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment