Friday, September 17, 2010

Something different for me!

In an effort to fill in some of the Baltimore Ravens that I need that are no longer with the organization I decide to try some thru the mail I sent three out to individuals that I saw where with other teams Keith Fitzhugh who was in camp with the Jets and was one of there last cuts and Tony Curtis who was with the 49ers and was also one of there last cuts have not received anything back from them not sure they received before they were cut so not expecting to see them. The third one was to Coach Johnnie Lynn who was with the Ravens in 2004 & 2005 and is currently with the 49ers and today in the mail I got a signed 3x5 so I may try and send a few more out to coaches on other teams if they do not come in to Baltimore. I guess I'll need to change the blog name now!!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment