Sunday, July 26, 2026

Weekend Mail Day

We went away for the weekend and when I got home today I had 2 PWE's from the same seller from X.  What I bought was a total of 10 autographs 9 of which were Baseball and 1 Football.  See below for the listing of each and a picture of the cards I got.  Price was a little more than a dollar a piece.

  1. Connor Seabold - 2022 Panini Donruss Optic # RRS-CS #'d 48/49.
  2. Victor Gonzalez - 2022 Panini Mosaic # SC-VG.
  3. Glenn Otto - 2022 Topps Stadium Club # SCBA-GO.
  4. Janson Junk - 2022 Topps Stadium Club # SCBA-JJ.
  5. Santiago Florez - 2021 Bowman Chrome # CPA-SF #'d 301/499.
  6. Evan Justice - 2021 Panini Elite Extra Edition # 140.
  7. Burl Carraway - 2020 Leaf Draft Metal # BA-BC1.
  8. Burl Carraway - 2020 Panini Prizm Draft Picks # PDP51 #'d 47/50.
  9. Isan Diaz - 2020 Topps # BSA-ID.
  10. Zach Evans - 2023 Panini Select Draft Picks # RS-ZEV.

No comments:

Post a Comment