Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Beckett HOFers

I have had a bunch of autographs I accumulated over the last 25 years that I didn't get in person so figured I'd see what Beckett thought if were good or not I had a friend submit in Chantilly and just got them back the order were all to authenticate and encapsulate I sent 12 in 4 Baseball & 8 Football all Hall of Famers.  All passed and look really good encased!  Below is the list of 12 and pictures of them all the baseball are for my collection the football are actually second autos of each player.

  1. Dick Vermeil.
  2. Aeneas Williams
  3. Dan Fouts.
  4. Harry Carson with #53 & NY Giants inscription.
  5. Jim Langer W/17-0 inscription.
  6. Lamar Hunt Chiefs Schedule.
  7. Joe Schmidt.
  8. Mick Tinglehoff.
  9. Pee Wee Reese 1988 Pacific Card.
  10. Al Kaline 3x5.
  11. Eddie Mathews 1990 Swell Card.
  12. Leo Durocher 1970 Card.


No comments:

Post a Comment