Sunday, September 22, 2024

Lancaster in York

I was invited to the Friday night game to attend in a suite with food so was a great time.  With York winning the first 2 games in Lancaster this could have been the series clincher but Lancaster won it going away 14-3 so there will be a game 4.  I did autographs before the game I only had 4 Lancaster players was able to get 3 of them as the starting pitcher was Oscar De La Cruz so he didn't sing pregame and it was an eventful game for Oscar as well as he was in the middle of a bench clearing incident that saw 4 players ejected 2 from each team with Oscar being 1 of them he was gone for the after game chance.  The players I got and a couple pictures I took are below. 

  1. Niko Hulsizer - a Card.
  2. Mason Martin - a Card.
  3. Phillip Diehl - 3 Card.


No comments:

Post a Comment