Saturday, March 9, 2024

King's X

Last Night Ben & I went to see King's X at XL Live in Harrisburg, PA.  They had 2 opening act we missed all of the first band and saw Sound & Shape from Nashville I had never heard of them, they have been around a while forming in 2005.  King's played about an hour 45 minutes was a nice show sounded really good and 2 of the 3 band members (Doug Pinnick & Jerry Gaskill) came back into the venue to talk with, Take pictures and sign autographs.  Below see the items I got signed 4 by each and a picture with each of them as well also a few concert shots and a picture of the set-list I had it but another guy also wanted so I let him take it.  after the show I was able to get a couple picks from a roadie look like Doug's as signature on one side and the new album cover on the other.


Set-List XL Live 3/8/2024 Harrisburg, PA

Doug Pinnick Vocals/Bass

Jerry Gaskill Drums

King's X stage & Screen

Ty Tabor Guitars/Vocals

Jerry Gaskill & I

Doug Pinnick & I

No comments:

Post a Comment