Monday, February 12, 2024

Dalvin Cook

Since the Ravens signed Dalvin Cook towards the end of the season and he was on the 53 man roster for the playoffs I needed an autograph for the all-time roster collection.  So I was looking at a few on EBay and the same seller had 2 different going off 1 minute apart I kind of messed up on the bidding assumed I would get out bid on one and bid on the second don't you know it I wound up winning both.... Seller was in Hawaii and shipped on 2/9 I was supposed to get them Thursday but they arrived today pretty fast I think.  The seller also included 8 additional cards with 2 of them being #'d autographs of Ravens so fit the PC. Nice add-ons!.

  1. Dalvin Cook - 2017 Panini Prestige Draft Day Signature #DDS-DC Red Ink 25 or less.
  2. Dalvin Cook - 2017 Panini Prestige Draft Day Signature #DDS-DC Black Ink 89 or less.
  3. Devin Duvernay - 2020 Panini Prizm Draft #'d /149.
  4. Terrence West = 2014 Panini Contenders #'d /99.

No comments:

Post a Comment