Thursday, October 26, 2023

Mail

In today's mail I received 2 cards.  Both are current Ravens and were needed for the Ravens All-Time Roster Autograph collection.  I have a total of 758 of the 805 players ever on the Ravens.  The first was an EBay purchase of a 2016 Panini Collegiate Draft Picks DeAndre Houston-Carson # 292, when I bought this he was just elevated to the active roster so I bought it then on Sunday before the game I got him on a 3x5 and it's a little bit more then DHC that is signed on this card.  The second was from X Sunday #RAK thread held @ngtcollectibles and from @KevinSpollen was a very nice Zay Flowers 2023 Wild Card Alumination Groovy #AG-50 #'d 12/15. Thanks to Kevin! as Zay I haven't seen him sign anything before or after a game yet this season.


No comments:

Post a Comment