Thursday, August 6, 2020

Triple Mailday including Trade # 12

I received 3 different packages today First was a Marvin Harrison 1995 Signature Rookies Autographed 8x10 for the Football HOF collection that now sits at 217 and was bought from Ebay.  Second was a Fitzgerald Toussaint Michigan signed 8x10 which was also purchased off Ebay and was a Ravens need I need 30 players to complete the all-time roster in autographs. Finally was a Completed trade I gave up 3 Capitals signed 8x10's and received these 2 cards from 2017-18 Upper Deck Premier a Jon Gillies #72 autograph and a Clayton Keller #AR-CK #'d 154/199 Auto Patch.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Touissant! I saw the Gibraltar COA and was like "wait, when is this from since it's closed?" but I see it was in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard he is doing a public signing somewhere in Michigan this weekend $`15-$20 bucks per.

      Delete
  2. Sweet Harrison. I remember that product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was at the right price and he's in Syracuse uniform my son went there and he's from Philadelphia I grew up outside Philly so had to get it......

      Delete
    2. One of my former students is there right now, so I'll quietly root for them when they're playing. She's entering her senior year and every year she brings me back a new hoodie.

      Delete