Monday, July 30, 2018

Baltimore Ravens Training Camp visit

Dave and I went to the Saturday July 28th practice cost was free just had to register for a parking pass due to the limits of the facility.  The practice was good, nice to see some live football again.  The rules for camp pretty much makes it useless for me tho as there are no picture taking during the actual practice times only before and after so that cuts out getting pictures to get my own pictures autographed later.  Then rule that is autographs are for 14 and under, cuts out guys that collect that are 52 years old with no young kids!  So the 2 biggest reason I would go to camp are no longer possible so not sure how many times I'll drive an hour down and back for not much thinking once a season.



Jaleel Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment