Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Phillies Caravan

Mike & I went to the Reading, PA stop of this years Phillies Caravan.  We went last year and it was a good time so we did it again, for $25 you got some food, some interviews and a short autograph session.  I was able to get through both lines for the Phillies 1 line was Mark Leiter Jr. & Rhys Hoskins and the 2nd line was new manager Gabe Kapler & Jerad Eickhoff. in addition former MLB player Eric Valent was honored as King of Baseballtown.  I was able to get all 5 players so not a bad night.

Hoskins & Leiter

Rhys Hoskins Signing 8x10

Jerad Eickhoff

Gabe Kapler

Valent Signed cards & Leiter & Eickhoff Signed postcards

Eickhoff & Hoskins signed 8x10's

Leiter & Kapler signed 8x10's
 

1 comment:

  1. Always fun. I hadn't been to the Rangers Caravan in years. Maybe I'll get back into it.

    ReplyDelete