Thursday, December 21, 2017

Secret Santa

I got involved in this years Secret Santa organized by Matthew from Bob Walk the Plank.  My Secret Santa arrived from Minnesota (Not the North Pole must be one of Santa's helpers?) at the beginning of December and was held for proper opening at the right time.  It was full of Autographs 13 in total and included a Raven, 3 Flyers and 5 Angels and a few others at first look I think I need everyone of these :)  See below for the nice selection I received. Thanks Santa!

13 Players received:
Angels:
1) Casey Kotchman
2) Fernando Rodney
3) Bryan Harvey
4) Todd Greene
5) C.J. Cron
Flyers:
6) Zach Rinaldo
7) Ron Sutter
8) Chris Gratton
Ravens:
9) Maxx Williams
Other teams:
10) Michael Kickham
11) Andy Benes
12) David Cook
13) Zech Lemond








2 comments:

  1. Quite the gift from the North Pole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of 'graphs! That Sutter is especially sweet. I'm a big fan of the 2012/13 Classics Signatures.

    ReplyDelete