Sunday, November 5, 2017

Bruce Dickinson



Everett and I went to the Lead Singer of Iron Maiden Bruce Dickinson "What does this Button do?" book signing stop in Ridgewood, NJ yesterday.  It was a 3 hour drive each way we got there early were 12th in line.  As for the actual signing it was over quick (Less than 5 minutes from when he started) I bought 2 books walked up he signed and we were moved along. No conversation, no pictures, kinda shook his hand I put my right hand out and he shook it with his left hand so he didn't have to drop his pen.  I did snap a picture as he signed and one after I stepped away see below. By the time we left Bookends it was Sold Out and there was a few hundred people wait outside the store.  I also bought from the store a signed Corey Taylor (Stone Sour/Slipknot Singer) book "America 51".

   
Half the line outside 

Other half of line






No comments:

Post a Comment