Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tiger Woods

Look I got a letter from TaylorMade and Tiger Woods this morning announcing his signing with them to play there equipment.  See below:

Dear DION,

I first started playing TaylorMade equipment as far back as I can remember, so I'm no stranger to what this company has done over the years in pushing golf innovation forward. This brand has played a major role in my life and has contributed to many of my early successes, including U.S. Junior and U.S. Amateur Championships. Today, I am proud to announce that I am officially joining the TaylorMade family.

Throughout my career, I've always been meticulous about my equipment. Over the past few months, I've had clubs from every brand sent to me to test. When it came to making a final decision, the choice was easy-it all came down to performance, which is why I chose TaylorMade.

In 2017, my new bag will include the full M family of metalwoods - Driver and Fairways. In fact, the new M2 3-Wood is unlike anything I've ever hit. It has the perfect shape and I told the guys during our first meeting that this is the farthest I've ever hit a fairway wood.

For irons and wedges, I'm going to work closely with the team at TaylorMade. For my irons, we will be developing a new custom set. Over the coming months, we will take you along the development journey, from the initial design concepts all the way through the process until they make it into my bag. Finally, the new MG Wedge is absolutely beautiful, and we're working to dial in the exact grind for me. There's no doubt it's fun to have some new weapons, and the confidence I have in my new TaylorMade equipment makes me excited for the season.

As I've said before, my goal remains the same: to win.

This is going to be fun.
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
staff professional | pga tour
taylormade golf company 5545 fermi court carlsbad, ca 92008

No comments:

Post a Comment