Friday, October 21, 2016

Dan Aykroyd 10/21/2016

HUMMELSTOWN, Pa.– The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board (PLCB) will host award-winning actor/writer/blues musician Dan Aykroyd on Friday, Oct. 21, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection Store at Hershey Square Shopping Center, 1158 Mae St., Hummelstown. Aykroyd will meet with fans and sign purchased bottles of his Crystal Head Vodka.

Except for not knowing about this event until 2pm today and not having anything with me at work for him this turned out pretty good.  I got there at 5pm and was able to purchase a ticket which was good for meeting Dan getting a picture and then picking up the signed bottle associated with your purchased ticket.  So after 3 hours of waiting in line partially in the rain I was able to sit with Dan shake his hand and get a picture.  The biggest disappointment of finding out so late was that I could have also brought additional items to be signed he would sign up to 3 of your own items luckily I ran into someone I know who gave me a 16x20 to get him a 16x20 and a baseball signed.  I was at the end of the line so after putting my items in the car i figured I'd go back in and was able to get 2 golf balls signed as he walked out.  All in all a good time would have like to have gotten my Blues Brothers album signed but it was 40 miles away and would have had a couple 8x10's made but happy with what I got done, thinking will not have another op like this to get him.






1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    An eye-catching skull-shaped bottle for comedy legend Dan Aykroyd’s Crystal Head vodka. The bottle is made by Bruni Glass in Italy, and the kosher-certified vodka is made with pure Newfoundland water.
    Email:info@bourbonliquorstores.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete