Monday, August 29, 2016

Little League World Series

I went to the LLWS on Thursday August 25th.  saw most of the first game and a little bit of the USA game.  Korea was up 6-0 by the time we got in after getting stuck in traffic.  we left when the Tennessee - Kentucky game was 2-2.  I was able to get a few autographs not as good as I thought it would be but this is what I got (8 people and 11 autographs). Also, was able to get a few corporate pins in the family fun zone.
1) Aaron Boone - 8x10 &  Card.
2) John Kruk - A Card.
3) Jessica Mendoza - A Card. (I didn't get this the friend I went with got her the week before she was          not there the day I was there).
4) Jaymee Sire - 2 8x10's.
5) Karl Ravech - An 8x10.
6) Tim Kurkjian - An 8x10.
7) Adnan Virk - An 8x10.
8) Kyle Peterson - 2 Cards.






Sliding down the famous hill.

Youbin 
Choi

Sangheon 
Park

Aaron Boone on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment