Thursday, April 21, 2016

Breaking Benjamin April 19, 2016

I went to the Breaking Benjamin Acoustic show at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster PA.  There was no opening act show was about an hour and half the lighting could have been better but I think they wanted it, it was dark on them and back lit so pictures were near impossible with my camera phone.  Went to the tour bus after show my friend got a handshake from Ben as I was turned down for autographs by Jasen & Keith.  I did get a set-list from the show see below. and the best of my crappy phone pictures. all in all it was a great show just disappointing on the autos.  It is ironic that one of Ben's stories was before the Tool cover they play that they are the reason he is in music, he told that he has never meet them and is not sure he wants to because they are sometimes not so friendly from what he has heard. Seems like he has a band that is the same way.

Lancaster 4/19/2016 Set-list
 
Benjamin Burnley, Aaron Bruch & Jasen Rauch

Benjamin Burnley & Keith Wallen

Keith Wallen, Benjamin Burnley & Aaron Bruch

No comments:

Post a Comment