Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Topps Football Packs

I went to a card show today and picked up 3 packs for $5 of Topps 2013 Football 10 cards to a pack. Each pack had an insert so was ok see picture of each pack below.
Pack #1 Vincent Jackson 1,000 Yard Club & Gridiron Legend Emmitt Smith

Pack #2 Legends in the Making Joe Flacco & Road to Victory - Redskins

Pack #3 Victor Cruz Future Legends & Redemption

Jacquizz Rodgers Autograph Redemption Card.
So not bad for $5 highlight is the Redemption Auto, I like the Joe Flacco nice purple border on the card.

1 comment:

  1. nice hit on the Rodgers auto. I ended up pulling and Andre Roberts redemption when I busted my Jumbo box. It only took about 3 weeks to get the real auto in my hand and for Topps that's like the speed of light.

    ReplyDelete