Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Breast Cancer Donations

You might think a strange post title on an autograph blog but I will get it around to the autographs in a minute. I have recently signed up (2nd year) to raise money for my local chapter's Home Run Hitting contest called "Take a Swing Against Breast Cancer". I figured I could use my blog to promote it and to take any donations that my followers would like to make to this fine cause. In addition anyone who makes a contribution of let's say $5 or more and is a follower of this blog and leaves a comment here that you have made a contribution and your favorite team and I will send you an autographed card from my collection, I will make every attempt at making it someone on your favorite team but no guarantees. I would like to thank everyone in advance for any support in my efforts to assist in finding a cure for Breast Cancer!


Dear Friends and Family,
I've joined an exciting effort to battle breast cancer in my community. I signed up for "Take a Swing Against Breast Cancer" on July 12, 2012. Please support my effort to find a cure for breast cancer by becoming one of my sponsors. Whatever you can give will make a profound difference.

Your sponsorship contribution will help support the PA Breast Cancer Coalition and their mission to find a cure for breast cancer now…so our daughters won’t have to. Their work with Pennsylvania’s women and families is vital in the battle against breast cancer.

Please visit my personal fundraising webpage where you can make a secure credit card donation (click either of the links below). Your gift to this worthy cause is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.

Thank you for your support.

Dion

Personal page Link:

http://support.pabreastcancer.org/site/TR?px=1011748&pg=personal&fr_id=1077&et=SidIPH5l7myDzW62LKporQ&s_tafId=1163

Team Page Link:

http://support.pabreastcancer.org/site/TR?team_id=1210&pg=team&fr_id=1077&et=XJc5zawZg5JMh8uSBdUHEQ&s_tafId=1163

No comments:

Post a Comment