Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Big 33 Memorabilia & Autograph Show

I went to the Harrisburg mall today for the show, NOT the over priced autographs of Hines Ward (lowest was $135) and Mike Wallace(Lowest was$55) but did meet up with a friend from Pittsburgh and made some trades for items he had from there. I got 13 Autographs they are as follow:
1) Kevin Correia - Pirates Team Card.
2) Clint Hurdle - Pirates Team Card.
3) Grant Jackson - Pirates Team Card.
4) Garrett Jones - Pirates Team Card.
5) Brad Lincoln - Pirates Team Card.
6) Paul Maholm - Pirates Team Card.
7) Ross Ohlendorf - Pirates Team Card.
8) Jim Rooker - Pirates Team Card.
9) Neil Walker - Pirates Team Card.
10) Natalie Gulbis - LPGA Dick's Sporting Goods Ad.
11) Charlie Batch - Steelers 8x10.
12) Santonio Holmes - Steelers 8x10.
13) Doug Davis - Texas Rangers 8x10.

1 comment:

  1. I' live about 1.5 hrs away and I completely forgot about that show. I know when I saw the prices for Ward I just laughed! Wallace wasn't too terribly bad but still. I imagine the dealers prices were high as well.

    ReplyDelete